Thursday, June 5, 2008
ahhh work has been crazy bloggy friends, so I am behind on my bloggyness, hope all is well with everyone. I was very lazy Mon and Tues, but made up for it on Wed. So far this week I have ran 5 miles, walked 5 miles, lifted weights once and swam once. No biking yet! So, I must bike tonight and Friday. I am meeting Janet to swim Friday morning. Sat I am meeting Iron G and Salty for a 6 mile run and Sunday is my tri!!!! I can't wait to right my race report. I hope it doesn't have any statements like - I almost drown, or I got a flat at the top of the hill or it took me 3 hours to finish. Busy, busy.
- distance runner attempting to run a marathon in every state, vegetarian foodie, mediocre triathlete, sucky swimmer, mommy to Harper, tea lover, coffee drinker, animal saver, hubby snuggler, race addict, full time working 31 year old living in cleveland
Marathons so far
Blogs I read
- ► 2011 (30)
- ► 2009 (107)
- Goodbye June
- ready to get out of heeerrrree
- They say it's your birthday
- official results
- Summi Sprint Tri
- I fart in your general direction
- It’s amazing the ebbs and flows I feel during this...
- Not quitting yet
- I feel like shit this morning. I think it’s a comb...
- It's the things you cannot see (day 24)
- I am a triathlete, day 22/84
- NEOsprint triathlon - Clay's Park
- Think like a fish
- Holden Arboretum (am I spelling that right...)
- Day 18
- Day 15/84
- ▼ June (18)