Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Last night I met Salty for a very nice 5.5 mile trail run at north chagrin. Well, actually we stuck to the bridle trails, my ankles are a little funky today from stepping on all the rocks. But as always she's great running company and we had a good time. When I got home Gary had dinner ready! He needed to run 2 miles as part of his training plan, and I had planned to go with him, but with a belly full of food, it wasn't happening. So, 5 and change miles and I called it a day. I will run a few more after work today, it's gorgeous out. This is just the perfect running weather. I love fall. Although I wish fall would wait until Oct to start.
- distance runner attempting to run a marathon in every state, vegetarian foodie, mediocre triathlete, sucky swimmer, mommy to Harper, tea lover, coffee drinker, animal saver, hubby snuggler, race addict, full time working 31 year old living in cleveland
Marathons so far
Blogs I read
- ► 2011 (30)
- ► 2009 (107)
- Happy Birthday Taiko
- whaddup internet?
- Best laid plans
- Gary and I went to see Tropic Thunder last night. ...
- Be Careful out there people
- Just taking it easy....for once
- I haven't been feeling well this week bloggy frien...
- Last night I met Salty for a very nice 5.5 mile t...
- Happy Sunday bloggy friends. Nothing too exciting ...
- Finally Friday - hmm I think I've used that title ...
- I got nothing. Nothing of interest to say. I had ...
- Toxic Tuesday
- Manic monday
- ▼ August (13)