Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Hey there Bloggy Friends. Not much blogging lately, work is crazy. Crazy squared. Boy I hate working. But I did have a wonderful weekend and it was so fun to see so many old friends and my mom and sister fo course. But I am tired, all that driving just killed me. I was so beat when I got home on Monday and got to bed much later than I would have liked. My workouts have been sporadic at best, but my long runs are still going well. I need to get my butt in gear. It seems that fall is here and there is nothing better than running in the fall, so maybe that will be motivation. I can't believe it's almost september! I am already looking forward to the long weekend. I get 2 4 day workweeks in a row! Hoorah.
- distance runner attempting to run a marathon in every state, vegetarian foodie, mediocre triathlete, sucky swimmer, mommy to Harper, tea lover, coffee drinker, animal saver, hubby snuggler, race addict, full time working 31 year old living in cleveland
Marathons so far
Blogs I read
- ► 2011 (30)
- ► 2009 (107)
- Happy Birthday Taiko
- whaddup internet?
- Best laid plans
- Gary and I went to see Tropic Thunder last night. ...
- Be Careful out there people
- Just taking it easy....for once
- I haven't been feeling well this week bloggy frien...
- Last night I met Salty for a very nice 5.5 mile t...
- Happy Sunday bloggy friends. Nothing too exciting ...
- Finally Friday - hmm I think I've used that title ...
- I got nothing. Nothing of interest to say. I had ...
- Toxic Tuesday
- Manic monday
- ▼ August (13)