Thursday, January 13, 2011
Hey there Bloggy friends. I am almost done with week 3. I am so glad I decided to have a do over, I have been having some kickass workouts. After Back & Chest/Ab ripper on Monday, I did Plyometrics on Tuesday, Shoulders & Arms on Wednesday and today I did Kenpo X and plan to do Ab ripper on lunch.
I am getting much better at the Plyometrics DVD. It is so damn tough, but I love it. I really plan to keep it in my weekly plans after P90x. I have a lot of improving to do and can’t imagine I will ever be able to do all the moves as well as Tony. Boy is that man flexible! I did Kenpo this morning and it makes me feel like a uncoordinated oaf. I just focus on the punching, I cannot get the foot movements down to save my life. I really cannot express how much I am loving P90x. I love not having to go out in the cold and run, I love that I get to sleep in a little in the morning, I love how sore I feel all over my entire body! However, I do have creeping feelings of worry about my running. I have only run 4 times since Dec 11! That is unheard of for me, it’s very weird and I cannot shake the feeling that I am going to regret this. I really do need to make sure I am running more than once a week and I will do that moving forward. But it’s cold out there ya’ll!
My weight is finally starting to go down and I can tell a difference in my arms for sure!
My poor little monkey is so sick. I stayed home with her the past 2 days from work and Gary is on duty today/tomorrow. She has had a really high fever and has been so lethargic. It is heart breaking. She is taking about a 3 hour nap, so I had time both days to do some more cleaning and organizing of the house. This weekend we are meeting with realtors, I am so excited! Have any of you sold your house recently? Any tips or questions you think I need to ask?
- distance runner attempting to run a marathon in every state, vegetarian foodie, mediocre triathlete, sucky swimmer, mommy to Harper, tea lover, coffee drinker, animal saver, hubby snuggler, race addict, full time working 31 year old living in cleveland
Marathons so far
Blogs I read
- A Winner! And a downer of a post!
- P90X Week 5, Day 1 and 2 - It hurts!
- Phase 2 of P90x! Start of week 5.
- A giveaway! A giveaway! Saffron Rouge, alert the...
- A mistake has been made!
- Week 3 Done - recap
- P90x Week 3 - going strong
- P90X Week 3, day 1 & Virgin Health Miles
- P90X Week 3: FAIL!
- My race plans for 2011
- P90X Week 2 recap
- My Husband is a Turd, Happy new year.
- ▼ January (12)
- ► 2009 (107)
- ► 2008 (201)