Sunday, January 16, 2011
Well as I mentioned the kid has been super sick, turns out she has RSV. She then passed this dreaded viral scourge on to me and Gary. I feel like I can't catch a break lately. I had the stomach ick for weeks on end (cutting out dairy completely has taken care of that matter) and now this. I feel pretty awful. Luckily it didn't hit me until Friday afternoon and I had most of week 3 under my belt. I ended up skipping yoga on Sat for a 4 mile run instead. It was a sidewalk run with the dog in really deep snow. Tough stuff. I felt good while I was doing it, but man did my lungs burn afterwards. Today was my rest day, but I did a ton of packing and house work and moved a bunch of fire wood out of the garage over to my neighbors house. So, all in all I consider week 3 a solid one. My weight isn't down anymore, still holding steady at 134.7, but I can really tell a difference. My love handles are going away, my arms are more cut and my stomach is flatter. Yay! Have I mentioned I love P90x!
Pic is of Harper and her older cousin Colleen, ignore the food on her face! I just love how both of them are like "huh".
- distance runner attempting to run a marathon in every state, vegetarian foodie, mediocre triathlete, sucky swimmer, mommy to Harper, tea lover, coffee drinker, animal saver, hubby snuggler, race addict, full time working 31 year old living in cleveland
Marathons so far
Blogs I read
- A Winner! And a downer of a post!
- P90X Week 5, Day 1 and 2 - It hurts!
- Phase 2 of P90x! Start of week 5.
- A giveaway! A giveaway! Saffron Rouge, alert the...
- A mistake has been made!
- Week 3 Done - recap
- P90x Week 3 - going strong
- P90X Week 3, day 1 & Virgin Health Miles
- P90X Week 3: FAIL!
- My race plans for 2011
- P90X Week 2 recap
- My Husband is a Turd, Happy new year.
- ▼ January (12)
- ► 2009 (107)
- ► 2008 (201)