Sunday, July 12, 2009

Summer Sunday

What a beautiful day here in Cleveland. I am so happy that summer finally seems to be here! I got through my 6 week challenge, I didn't eat as well as I wanted to, but I did manage to lose 8 lbs. So, I am okay with that. Still a lot to go. But I did fit into a pair of pre pregnancy jeans, so yay for that.

I had a nice weekend. Friday night we had dinner at out neighbors house, they are expecting their first child in a few weeks. Sat I got up bright and early and met Sara and Harley to run the Muddy Paws trail race. Well, they call it a race, but the trail is so damn hard I have a hard time even getting through the 5 mile loop. But we did the 5 miler, then we went out to the road and ran another 4. I had had really shitty runs all week, so I was dreading that long run, but managed okay. I am kind of sore today and my throat hurts (i think from running the air conditioner for the first few times), so I think I am just going to take it easy today. Maybe I'll run a few miles tonight.

My goal this week is to get some good video of Harper "talking". She just loves for you to look at her and she will smile and babble away. It's tooooo cute. I love this stage.

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Mnowac
distance runner attempting to run a marathon in every state, vegetarian foodie, mediocre triathlete, sucky swimmer, mommy to Harper, tea lover, coffee drinker, animal saver, hubby snuggler, race addict, full time working 31 year old living in cleveland
View my complete profile

Marathons so far

  • Sept 2012 - Corning, NY - TBD
  • April 2012 - Louisville, KY - TBD
  • Sept 2011 - Erie PA - 4:25
  • June 2011 - South Bend IN - 5 hrs+ (it was 98 degrees!)
  • Dec 2010 - Rehoboth Beach DE - 4:26:06
  • Nov 2010 - Huntington WV - 4:11:44
  • Oct 2009 - Towpath - Cleveland area OH - 4:30:35
Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews