Tuesday, July 29, 2008
I have nothing of interest to say today, so let me tell you some random stuff about me:
- I had a pet baney rooster growing up named KC. I hatched him from an egg and he used to sleep in bed with me. When he hit puberty he got really violent and pecked my dad in the eye. My dad wore hard contacts back then, thank goodness or there could have been some real damage. Mom took KC back to the farm he came from after that incident.
- I can't sleep on my back..period...can't do it, never will.
- I never iron (just like boomer!). I hate it with a passion and more importantly I suck at it. I could spend an hour ironing and you'd never know it. I thank the gods daily for Downey Wrinkle release.
- I am extremely crude and rude. I have a disgusting 4 year old sense of humor. I am not above telling anyone about how I almost pooped my pants running this morning, how my butt is itching right now and then totally scratching it, how i sometimes bite my toenails, burping cuss words or asking you to pull my finger and then ripping ass and locking the car windows.
- I hate doing dishes and have no dishwasher. It makes me die a little everyday.
- I like to sing a lot. To the point that when I drive to KY to visit my family I am usually hoarse by the time I get there. My karaoke jams are usually - Warm it up Kris, Bust a Move or Total Eclipse of the Heart
- I love rap music, the more foul, the better. I am almost 30 years old, but still drive around with my windows down and Tupac blasting. I used to think that I would be the first white female rapper, I have not quite given up on that dream.
- I love Davy Jones and once threw my bra at him and he caught it and swung it around his head while singing Daydream Believer.
- I almost didn't go to prom b/c i couldn't get a date. Until the last min when I asked my friends little brother :(
- I never played any sports growing up besides a short stint on the soccer team ( only 1 of 2 girls on the team) and one summer of tennis camp. I loathed sports until I started running. Well, I still loathe team sports.
- I pretty much sit at work all day and figure out what I am going to do when I get home. I hate working. I am yet to find a job I enjoy even a teeny bit that will pay me what I want to make.
- I have little to no patience. I hate waiting in line, I hate driving, I hate chess, I hate being on hold, I hate not moving at a rapid pace at all moments. Yep, nobody is perfect!
- distance runner attempting to run a marathon in every state, vegetarian foodie, mediocre triathlete, sucky swimmer, mommy to Harper, tea lover, coffee drinker, animal saver, hubby snuggler, race addict, full time working 31 year old living in cleveland
Marathons so far
Blogs I read
- ► 2011 (30)
- ► 2009 (107)
- arhghgh don't tell me it's only thursday
- Hey there's a bandaid! And there, a clump of hair...
- Tuesday Random Stuff
- Wonderful Weekend
- Another day in paradise
- Where is my motivation?
- Sunday wrap up
- Wow having to work is just killing my blogging tim...
- Sunburnt monday
- Oh my - daddy needs a new bike seat
- Can someone please find my motivation?
- Lake Monsters and sunburns
- F Ya, longest brick yet!
- Wade Oval Wednesday
- Wussed out Wed
- ▼ July (17)