Wednesday, January 16, 2008
How about you forgo that weekly $5 latte and go here http://www.sharpeisavers.com/huey.htm to ready Huey's story and make a tax deductible Paypal donation. Huey is only 8 months old and is in dire needs of an eye surgery that is going to cost my group $3500 and we just don't have the funds right now. If everyone who reads my blog dontes $10, that will be like $100 towards this sweet boys lifetime of happiness.
- distance runner attempting to run a marathon in every state, vegetarian foodie, mediocre triathlete, sucky swimmer, mommy to Harper, tea lover, coffee drinker, animal saver, hubby snuggler, race addict, full time working 31 year old living in cleveland
Marathons so far
Blogs I read
- ► 2011 (30)
- ► 2009 (107)
- Training to Hiatus
- Buckeye Winter Trail Half Mary
- check out gertie
- I sooo wanted to stay in bed today!
- Monday Tuesday
- I am Runner hear me roar
- Happy Sunday Bloggy Friends. We have been hit with...
- I love New York in High Def! Scary
- Couch Shit Friday
- Excel in Hell
- Can you Spare $5
- Fat people losing weight and Bad singers! Sign me...
- Eating plan = no 3:00 twix from large candy god in...
- Beach Body here I come
- Look boss, a plan, a plan
- Old wrinkled white men
- Tainty Tuesday
- Sunny Monday
- Today I met Abbie at 7 at Starbucks and we headed ...
- work work work it out
- Happy Thursday
- Start the new year off right with tight fat pants!...
- ▼ January (22)