Friday, January 25, 2008
Busy Busy work day. Last night I caught Spirit of the Marathon. It was a good movie. I very rarely watch elite athletes run, but think I will start now! It really is impressive.
I am sick again, I can’t believe it. I went out for a 5 mile temp run and thought I was going to throw up so I only got in 2 miles. Then I was going to go swimming after work, but just wanted to lay down. Excuses, excuses... I am taking today off hoping I will be good to go for my half tomorrow. I am nervous for it. I hope I do well, I hope I am not out there for 3hours+! But even if I am, at least I’m out there. I have some miles to make up on Sunday to make sure I am on track with my training plan. I also really need to get back to the pool now that I have the feedback from my swim lesson to work on.
This weekend is going to be a lot of nothing. Tonight, nothing special b/c I have the half on Sat. Then Sat night we won’t do much b/c the hubby has his first ever cross country race Sunday morning! I am excited for him.
Anyone know anyone who wants an English Bulldog? My mom rescued one and she is cute as can be. 8 year old female, no health issues, fully vetted/spayed. She was definitely a breeder dog and had way too many litters, bless her heart. She loves to be loved on and likes to grunt and carry on, here’s a picture.
- distance runner attempting to run a marathon in every state, vegetarian foodie, mediocre triathlete, sucky swimmer, mommy to Harper, tea lover, coffee drinker, animal saver, hubby snuggler, race addict, full time working 31 year old living in cleveland
Marathons so far
Blogs I read
- ► 2011 (30)
- ► 2009 (107)
- Training to Hiatus
- Buckeye Winter Trail Half Mary
- check out gertie
- I sooo wanted to stay in bed today!
- Monday Tuesday
- I am Runner hear me roar
- Happy Sunday Bloggy Friends. We have been hit with...
- I love New York in High Def! Scary
- Couch Shit Friday
- Excel in Hell
- Can you Spare $5
- Fat people losing weight and Bad singers! Sign me...
- Eating plan = no 3:00 twix from large candy god in...
- Beach Body here I come
- Look boss, a plan, a plan
- Old wrinkled white men
- Tainty Tuesday
- Sunny Monday
- Today I met Abbie at 7 at Starbucks and we headed ...
- work work work it out
- Happy Thursday
- Start the new year off right with tight fat pants!...
- ▼ January (22)