Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Had a good workout last night. I hit the pool planning on a 2500 yard workout, but after about 1000 my stroke went to shit, so I did 1600 and called it a day. The pool was super warm and the air temp was 83! Crazy. It feels like FL at the JCC. They keep the pool way too hot. If you get near one of the jets, it feels like you are in a hot tub the water coming out is so hot. From there I went home and rode my bike for 10 miles while watching the Biggest Loser, that took 32 mins. Then I did some abs and push ups. My goal for April is to do at least 50 push ups and 100 crunches a day. I can do push ups and crunches anywhere, so there’s no excuse. My abs used to be in great shape and I have really neglected them, so I am looking forward to getting that undercover 6 pack back. It’s undercover b/c there is still fat over it! But it’s been there I just know it! Unfortunately I slept like shit for some reason last night and when my alarm went off for spin class at 5:15 I just couldn’t shake the sleep. I remember this is a rest week and decided to get more rest! Besides I have an 8 miler planned for after work today. Please weather gods cooperate! Tomorrow morning I am meeting Brock to run 3-5 miles, then if I can time it right I am going to hit the pool for another mile swim and go to work from there. Then I drive home tomorrow. I am looking forward to this weekend. Thurs evening and all day Friday I will be in KY with my family. Sat I have my dear friends baby shower in Indy and I will stay there with her Sat night and then drive home Sunday. It’ll be hard to get all my workouts in, but as long as I get my runs in I will be okay. Marathon is only 30 days away! Yikesssss!
- distance runner attempting to run a marathon in every state, vegetarian foodie, mediocre triathlete, sucky swimmer, mommy to Harper, tea lover, coffee drinker, animal saver, hubby snuggler, race addict, full time working 31 year old living in cleveland
Marathons so far
Blogs I read
- ► 2011 (30)
- ► 2009 (107)
- this picture is just too priceless (why why are hi...
- Almost May Wednesdaily
- I'm in a bit of a funk. This whole thing with my f...
- It’s over Johnny. No marathon for me, I have made...
- I am in love with this website. http://icanhaschee...
- monica on a diet
- what am I trying to prove?
- Mental health day monday
- It's a beautiful day
- Yep, it’ official I am a master swimmer. I kid, I ...
- Oh joy! I just found out the Kids in the Hall are...
- Thank goodness the snow didn’t last too long. The...
- snowy sunday
- I am a Master Swimmer! Well sort of...
- Sunny Tuesday
- Last long week
- Return of my boyfriends
- 30 days and counting
- Working Hard!
- Still feeling pretty icky today, but not nearly as...
- ▼ April (23)