Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Ahhh the last day of April. I am ready for a new month. My foot is feeling slightly better. I might try and go for 2 2 mile runs while I am in KY this weekend. A far cry from the marathon I should be doing this weekend! But I am over it. I just want to get back to running as quickly as possible w/o furthering my injury. I have been wearing good shoes all week and taking it easy. Hopefully if I can go 2 miles w/o it hurting, I can continue to do 2-3 miles for a week or two and then ramp back up. I think with running since I will be forced to cut my mileage down due to injury and also due to the HIM schedule I am going to work on speed and hills. Two things I suck at. I would love to be able to consistently run 7 mph. I have done that before, but everytime I head out for an hour run, it’s more like 6. something. I think my Tuesday run will become a track workout. Brock and I were talking about checking out the second sole running group track workouts on Tuesday. I have always been chickent to go to track workouts, but I have done a lot to step outside my comfort zones the past few years, why not this? Also, Beth sent me info on a cycling group in Shaker Heights. I reached out on their message board inquiring about the speed of the group and my fear of getting dropped and got so many nice replies back, so I am going to try and conquer my fear of group rides next weekend. Should be interesting. I better get used to my new cleats first!
- distance runner attempting to run a marathon in every state, vegetarian foodie, mediocre triathlete, sucky swimmer, mommy to Harper, tea lover, coffee drinker, animal saver, hubby snuggler, race addict, full time working 31 year old living in cleveland
Marathons so far
Blogs I read
- ► 2011 (30)
- ► 2009 (107)
- this picture is just too priceless (why why are hi...
- Almost May Wednesdaily
- I'm in a bit of a funk. This whole thing with my f...
- It’s over Johnny. No marathon for me, I have made...
- I am in love with this website. http://icanhaschee...
- monica on a diet
- what am I trying to prove?
- Mental health day monday
- It's a beautiful day
- Yep, it’ official I am a master swimmer. I kid, I ...
- Oh joy! I just found out the Kids in the Hall are...
- Thank goodness the snow didn’t last too long. The...
- snowy sunday
- I am a Master Swimmer! Well sort of...
- Sunny Tuesday
- Last long week
- Return of my boyfriends
- 30 days and counting
- Working Hard!
- Still feeling pretty icky today, but not nearly as...
- ▼ April (23)