Thursday, April 3, 2008
Heading to KY this afternoon and to IN this weekend for a baby shower, so no blogging for me. Ran 6 miles last night and 3 this morning. Still feel like crud, so they were slow miles, but at least I did something. Have a great weekend. The sun is starting to come out and i am ecstatic about that!
- distance runner attempting to run a marathon in every state, vegetarian foodie, mediocre triathlete, sucky swimmer, mommy to Harper, tea lover, coffee drinker, animal saver, hubby snuggler, race addict, full time working 31 year old living in cleveland
Marathons so far
Blogs I read
- ► 2011 (30)
- ► 2009 (107)
- this picture is just too priceless (why why are hi...
- Almost May Wednesdaily
- I'm in a bit of a funk. This whole thing with my f...
- It’s over Johnny. No marathon for me, I have made...
- I am in love with this website. http://icanhaschee...
- monica on a diet
- what am I trying to prove?
- Mental health day monday
- It's a beautiful day
- Yep, it’ official I am a master swimmer. I kid, I ...
- Oh joy! I just found out the Kids in the Hall are...
- Thank goodness the snow didn’t last too long. The...
- snowy sunday
- I am a Master Swimmer! Well sort of...
- Sunny Tuesday
- Last long week
- Return of my boyfriends
- 30 days and counting
- Working Hard!
- Still feeling pretty icky today, but not nearly as...
- ▼ April (23)