Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Okay seriously is it wrong that I just peed myself a little when I saw that NKTOB is going to be having a reunion tour. I AM SO EXCITED! I was always a Joey kind of girl, sometimes Jordan, but even Danny grew into his face and turned out pretty durn handsome. When I was in 5th grade my parents let me get a pay per view NKTOB concert and I had a slumber party and we all got to pick our boyfriends and we would kiss the tv when they came on. Le Sigh. I think in honor of this joyous occasion I might have to dig out my Reebok Pumps, hypercolor shirt, electric youth perfume, put my hair in a side ponytail and have a par-tay! Who's comin over! I'm getting misty eyed singing "I'll be loving you forever" and "Please Don't go Girl" to myself.
- distance runner attempting to run a marathon in every state, vegetarian foodie, mediocre triathlete, sucky swimmer, mommy to Harper, tea lover, coffee drinker, animal saver, hubby snuggler, race addict, full time working 31 year old living in cleveland
Marathons so far
Blogs I read
- ► 2011 (30)
- ► 2009 (107)
- this picture is just too priceless (why why are hi...
- Almost May Wednesdaily
- I'm in a bit of a funk. This whole thing with my f...
- It’s over Johnny. No marathon for me, I have made...
- I am in love with this website. http://icanhaschee...
- monica on a diet
- what am I trying to prove?
- Mental health day monday
- It's a beautiful day
- Yep, it’ official I am a master swimmer. I kid, I ...
- Oh joy! I just found out the Kids in the Hall are...
- Thank goodness the snow didn’t last too long. The...
- snowy sunday
- I am a Master Swimmer! Well sort of...
- Sunny Tuesday
- Last long week
- Return of my boyfriends
- 30 days and counting
- Working Hard!
- Still feeling pretty icky today, but not nearly as...
- ▼ April (23)