Monday, December 17, 2007


Ahhh man, I kept smelling something and it turns out it’s me! The shirt I’m wearing smells like diner food, seriously. It was hanging in my closet, what gives? Not a great way to start the week. Good thing I can go a whole day at work without really interacting with anyone. Today will be one of those days I think.


I went swimming, I managed to make it through 1200 yds, which is my longest swim yet. But it was a really bad swim, I felt weak and all over the place. I did lift weights a bit on Sat, but nothing hard core. After that I met Tracie for coffee and a chat. Which is always nice. Then I went home and vegged while G watched the game. We went and saw “I am Legend” at Shaker Square. I really liked it, Gary didn’t. He thought it was too slow. I kept telling him the whole point was to show you how isolated the character feels, etc. But he wasn’t in to it. I got totally emotional at several points, so I give it two thumbs up. And it’s visually stunning to see NYC totally empty, very well done. And I’ll take a slab of will smith with a side of fries anyday. That is a hunk of a man. My Will crush goes way back to the parents just don’t understand day. After that there was a rousing match of scrabble (I won!) and early bedtime (9!).

I soooo don’t want to be at work today. Staying in bed when it’s cold and snowy sounds like a much better option. We took the dogs for a run in the snow last night, they had a good time, but poor little Tai is such a gordo his belly drags in the snow. So, I need to find him a sweater. I wonder if they make dog clothes in husky? We did end up getting some snow. Not a foot like they predicted, but a good amount. I took a funny picture of Mushi with snow on his face, I’ll post it later. He likes to scoop the snow up in his mouth and eat it like a bulldozer. Here's one of Tai from last winter:

I was set to go to Excel in Cycling tonight, but with the weather decided it’s not really smart to drive that far. I have really bad night vision, so adding sloppy roads, equals not the best idea. So, I am going to try and make the 6:00 boot camp class at my gym and if I can’t, I’ll swim. There is a 7:00 belly dancing class that has always intrigued me as well. Maybe I’ll do 2 solid hours at the gym tonight. That would be rad. Yeah I said rad.

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Mnowac
distance runner attempting to run a marathon in every state, vegetarian foodie, mediocre triathlete, sucky swimmer, mommy to Harper, tea lover, coffee drinker, animal saver, hubby snuggler, race addict, full time working 31 year old living in cleveland
View my complete profile

Marathons so far

  • Sept 2012 - Corning, NY - TBD
  • April 2012 - Louisville, KY - TBD
  • Sept 2011 - Erie PA - 4:25
  • June 2011 - South Bend IN - 5 hrs+ (it was 98 degrees!)
  • Dec 2010 - Rehoboth Beach DE - 4:26:06
  • Nov 2010 - Huntington WV - 4:11:44
  • Oct 2009 - Towpath - Cleveland area OH - 4:30:35

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews