Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Wed 12/19

You may have noticed I am not posting my food here, but I am writing it in a notebook. Coming here everytime I ate was too big of a pain in the ass.

So, I chickened out and didn’t go to the run last night. I am feeling rundown and knew it was not going to be a good day to try and run 8 min miles. I went for a nice 4 mile run around Shaker Lakes and felt pretty good, but I was running between 9-9:30 and my heart rate was up in the 180s, there was no way I could have dropped a min off those miles. This morning, I slept in. I honestly don’t know what’s wrong. I used to have no problem getting up. I will just keep trying every morning, one of these days I’ll be back in the routine. Chris and I are meeting tomorrow morning so I definitely have to get up, so that is good. Early to bed tonight. I have a haircut after work. After that I will ride my trainer, hopefully for at least an hour, but I’d like to do 90 mins.

I think I am definitely sick. I just feel off and tired and sluggish. Ugh. I hate this time of year.

Gary and I watched The Bridge last night, it's a documentary about people who commit suicide off of the Golden Gate Bridge. I guess it's really common. 20-30 people a year do it. It was quite the movie. Very well done. Then I watched the Biggest Loser finale! Ahhhh those people looked amazing.

5 comments:

Papa Louie said...

Why fight it? Give in to the dark, cold, long, winter nights and do what the bears do- hibernate. You sound like you need more rest. Enjoy some rest if you can.

B Bop said...

I agree with papa louie, a little extra rest may be in order.

....And that movie sounds, uh, depressing.

tracie said...

Feel better!!! Rest will definitely help you get past this.

triguyjt said...

you Must Rest Woman
have some hot chocolate..relax

kodiacbear said...

I cannot believe I missed the Biggest Loser finale!! Its the only show I watch!

On the serious side--take the time and rest, it will ultimately make you faster.

About Me

My Photo
Mnowac
distance runner attempting to run a marathon in every state, vegetarian foodie, mediocre triathlete, sucky swimmer, mommy to Harper, tea lover, coffee drinker, animal saver, hubby snuggler, race addict, full time working 31 year old living in cleveland
View my complete profile

Marathons so far

  • Sept 2012 - Corning, NY - TBD
  • April 2012 - Louisville, KY - TBD
  • Sept 2011 - Erie PA - 4:25
  • June 2011 - South Bend IN - 5 hrs+ (it was 98 degrees!)
  • Dec 2010 - Rehoboth Beach DE - 4:26:06
  • Nov 2010 - Huntington WV - 4:11:44
  • Oct 2009 - Towpath - Cleveland area OH - 4:30:35

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews