Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Xmas Eve

Merry Xmas Eve bloggy friends. I am at work today! How bad does that stink! Pretty bad, kind of like rotten marathon toes. We'll get out early today, but just the act of getting out of bed this morning when G didn't have to and the dogs were all cozy and warm, blew! I slept in and didn't make it to spinning, which is fine. I worked out hard the last few days and I was really sick to my stomach last night, so I don't know how I would have done in class anyway.

Friday I made it up again and went to 6am spinning and did abs afterwards. Sat, Laura and I ran 6 miles and then I did an ab DVD and walked the dogs a few miles. Gary and I went to his Dad's house for lunch and a late b-day celebration and we all watched Rob Zombie's remake of Halloween, which was awesome! Sunday Laura and I went to the gym and lifted upper body and then took a spin class. The Sunday teacher isn't very good, but they had the heat on in the studio on mistake and it was like a sauna, I have never sweat like that before. I thought I might pass out at one point! Bad news. After that we went to LUcky's in Tremont for a delightful brunch. Oh oh oh and I just have to tell you on the drive to Lucky's we headed straght up Carniegie and near Hot Sauce Williams we saw a lady standing on the sidewalk, facing traffic, squatting down and peeing! It was so bizarre, I mean wouldn't you at least try and go behind something and be a little discreet? Not this lady, she was just letting it all hang out and taking a pee right there on the sidewalk people. After brunch (I had a gingerbread waffle, um yum) Laura headed to their Dad's house, and G and I headed to Kohl's and Costco to run some errands. The temps went from 50 to 30 in a matter of hours. It is COLD out there today people.

Today G will be at his dad's to do presents, I probably won't make it in time. Tonight we go to his uncle's for a party. tomorrow morning I have a 6 mile run at 9am with some friends, then we head to his mom's and that night to his aunts.

4 comments:

tracie said...

Busy, busy! I'm at work too. :( BLAH! I can't believe that lady! How crazy!!! lol I hope the day goes by quickly!

triguyjt said...

good move on the class. nothing worse than going to a class when your not feeling well. ohhh, wait i know of something worse.....
openly peeing in Tremont.
So much for their Chamber of Commerce
Be kind to Santa, now..:)

kodiacbear said...

Many blessings on this christmas day!!

Dan Seifring aka "OBRATS" said...

Hope you guys had a great Christmas.

About Me

My Photo
Mnowac
distance runner attempting to run a marathon in every state, vegetarian foodie, mediocre triathlete, sucky swimmer, mommy to Harper, tea lover, coffee drinker, animal saver, hubby snuggler, race addict, full time working 31 year old living in cleveland
View my complete profile

Marathons so far

  • Sept 2012 - Corning, NY - TBD
  • April 2012 - Louisville, KY - TBD
  • Sept 2011 - Erie PA - 4:25
  • June 2011 - South Bend IN - 5 hrs+ (it was 98 degrees!)
  • Dec 2010 - Rehoboth Beach DE - 4:26:06
  • Nov 2010 - Huntington WV - 4:11:44
  • Oct 2009 - Towpath - Cleveland area OH - 4:30:35

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews