Monday, December 10, 2007
Soooo, I woke up feeling like a limp noodle on Sunday morning and that became my rest day. I cannot tell you the last time I didn’t get a long run in on Sat or Sun, but this weekend I didn’t. I am not too sore today, but I really feel like I am on the verge of getting sick. I just feel blah and tired and I have been sleeping way too much lately. And it really stinks b/c for the first time ever in my life I have been great about my vitamins. I am taking vitamin C, a multi, fish oil and glucosamine vitamins nearly everyday, I am getting 7.5-8 hours of sleep every night, I am working out like a champ, I should feel better than this!

We went down to Columbus for my SIL’s graduation. I am super proud of her, she went back to school in her early 30s, first to become a massage therapist and then to become a physical therapist. Seeing her to this has really gotten me envious and thinking about going back to school. But I was never very good at science and I was never much for studying, so I honestly don’t know if I have it in me. But I would so love to be able to work with athletes and work in a hospital and have a flexible schedule. She had no issue finding a job, they were fighting for her and her new job is paying off her school loans! She moves to Grant’s Pass, OR at the end of the month. A small town that is 2 hours from the mts., 2 hours from the ocean and has a bike lane on every major road! Sounds like a nice place to live.

So, I guess I better get to work. Tonight is a swim, I might get out for a short run too. Have a good one bloggy friends.

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Mnowac
distance runner attempting to run a marathon in every state, vegetarian foodie, mediocre triathlete, sucky swimmer, mommy to Harper, tea lover, coffee drinker, animal saver, hubby snuggler, race addict, full time working 31 year old living in cleveland
View my complete profile

Marathons so far

  • Sept 2012 - Corning, NY - TBD
  • April 2012 - Louisville, KY - TBD
  • Sept 2011 - Erie PA - 4:25
  • June 2011 - South Bend IN - 5 hrs+ (it was 98 degrees!)
  • Dec 2010 - Rehoboth Beach DE - 4:26:06
  • Nov 2010 - Huntington WV - 4:11:44
  • Oct 2009 - Towpath - Cleveland area OH - 4:30:35

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews