Thursday, December 20, 2007
FINALLY! I woke up at 5:15 and met Chris and Rachel for a run. We did 5.8 miles and I felt good up until the very end, then it was emergency bathroom evacuation time. Curse you innards. Now I am at work, grrrr. I am taking no time off for xmas due to taking time at turkey day; so I am like the only person in the office. Boring. Customers don't care though, they want their work done and don't want to hear that all the people who do the actual work are on vacay. Haaay.

Tonight G and I need to clean the house to prep for my sister in law - Laura - arrival. She is staying with us Fri and Sat. She moves to OR next week. We wil miss her, but now we have a good place to vacation. Tomorrow I took a half day, that will be nice.

Not much to say today. You should check out the Daily Coyote link I added, it is a gorgeous site. I luv it I luv it I luv it.

Happy Holidays Bloggy Friends. I hope you have a wonderful time with your families. And remember if you have any room in your home for the holidays - sharpeisavers - is always looking for foster homes!!!

4 comments:

Josh Middleton said...

Have fun with your family, too. We are shipping out today towards KY. I'm so excited. Have a safe trip home, when you leave! It would be fun if we could work it out to see one another. I guess we'll have to see how crazy it gets. I think you're arriving near the end of my stay. We'll see!

Have a good'un!

Love, Josh

Dan Seifring aka "OBRATS" said...

Nice job getting out in the morning (wish I could). Do it for a few days and it will become habit. But you already know that.

GP said...

So, I'm still living in early December and catching up with everyone. After realizing I missed the Reindeer Run, I thought I would check results and saw your name. You ran an awesome race! Congrats on a great run — you really kicked it out there.

Have a pleasant set of holidays and stay warm! I might be getting in touch someday to check out JCC... I think referral sounds like the way to go!

ramblings of a runnner said...

i'm stuck at work too and very bitter about it!! especially since the few people who are here have nothing to do - and I am going out of my mind trying to get work done! (what a minute what am i doing reading blogs if i'm so busy? damn attention span!) i feel your pain - i started crying last night when i was sitting at work and could hear christmas carols being played by the salvation army on the street down below. Hang in there - at least it should be a little slower for you next week no?

About Me

My Photo
Mnowac
distance runner attempting to run a marathon in every state, vegetarian foodie, mediocre triathlete, sucky swimmer, mommy to Harper, tea lover, coffee drinker, animal saver, hubby snuggler, race addict, full time working 31 year old living in cleveland
View my complete profile

Marathons so far

  • Sept 2012 - Corning, NY - TBD
  • April 2012 - Louisville, KY - TBD
  • Sept 2011 - Erie PA - 4:25
  • June 2011 - South Bend IN - 5 hrs+ (it was 98 degrees!)
  • Dec 2010 - Rehoboth Beach DE - 4:26:06
  • Nov 2010 - Huntington WV - 4:11:44
  • Oct 2009 - Towpath - Cleveland area OH - 4:30:35

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews