Sunday, December 16, 2007
We did not get that much snow last night. I am heading to the pool shortly, going to skip yoga. G and I are going to go see I am Legend today and I am going to meet Tracie for coffee later I think. I need to put my new pedals on my bike and fix up my new cleats, so I will do a short spin later today to test out clipping in and out so I don't embarrass myself at Excel on Monday.

Last night we went to our neighors Xmas party. I had forgotten it was taking place, luckily my other neighbors reminded me. Holla Renata! We are so lucky to like our neighbors. It kind of makes me not want to move.

Things I am adoring today:


Sofia Masri jewelry, I'm totally ordering the bird earring - http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=57798

Music - sitting here making a new long run mix and these songs get me into a good place - I like to alternate hip hop with mellow music and long jam band songs and match my pace to it
  • Paulo Nutini - Last Request
  • Jackson Brown - These days
  • Beatles - Golden Slumbers
  • Allman Bros - Whipping Post

Reading - Fried Green Tomatoes for my book club and loving it!

2 comments:

B Bop said...

Now you've got a little snow to run in...

triguyjt said...

hey monica...
nothing better than a blissful run in fresh fallen snow, provided of course its not blowing about 30 miles an hours like at the browns game today. however..its awesome.
hey..need an unbiased account of "I am Legend" I gotta see that one.

About Me

My Photo
Mnowac
distance runner attempting to run a marathon in every state, vegetarian foodie, mediocre triathlete, sucky swimmer, mommy to Harper, tea lover, coffee drinker, animal saver, hubby snuggler, race addict, full time working 31 year old living in cleveland
View my complete profile

Marathons so far

  • Sept 2012 - Corning, NY - TBD
  • April 2012 - Louisville, KY - TBD
  • Sept 2011 - Erie PA - 4:25
  • June 2011 - South Bend IN - 5 hrs+ (it was 98 degrees!)
  • Dec 2010 - Rehoboth Beach DE - 4:26:06
  • Nov 2010 - Huntington WV - 4:11:44
  • Oct 2009 - Towpath - Cleveland area OH - 4:30:35

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews