Friday, December 7, 2007

What I did today, instead of working

Made my calendar!

Jan – CTC indoor tri
Winter Buckeye Trail Half Marathon

Feb – West End Chili Bowl 5K
CTC indoor Tri (beast series)

March – St Malachi 5 miler
Mill Creek HM (beast series)
Just A Short Run 30K (Cranberry, PA)

April- Hinkley Duathlon (beast series)
Hermes 10 miler

May- Celebrate Nurses 10K
Flying Pig marathon

June- Ohio City 5K
Sprint Summi Tri (beast series)
Sunday in June metric century bike ride

July- Lake Eerie 2 mile swim (beast series)
Eddy’s Sweet Corn Challenge 100 miler bike ride

August- Perfect 10 miler
Olympic Iron Greater Lakes Tri (beast series)

Sept- Akron Marathon (beast series)
Powerman Ohio Du (beast series)

Oct- Towpath HM

Nov- Pigskin Classic 5k
Fall Classic HM (beast series)

Dec- Reindeer Run 5K

I think these are the races I am going to do next year. I want to do more 5Ks and 10Ks, but everything just gets so expensive. I’m not for sure about the 2 mile swim in July b/c I might not be capable, we’ll see. I also want to do Akron, but am contemplating on doing an out of state fall marathon. I tried to get in a few 5Ks and a few 10 milers and HM. I can’t wait to get to racing next year and see how much faster I am capable of getting!

2 comments:

Josh Middleton said...

Wow! You're booked.

I wonder if Cranberry is anywhere near Philly?? If so, I'd love to come and cheer you on!!!

Janet Edwards said...

Looks like 08 will be a busy year! I should see a lot of ya looking at that calendar!!!

About Me

My Photo
Mnowac
distance runner attempting to run a marathon in every state, vegetarian foodie, mediocre triathlete, sucky swimmer, mommy to Harper, tea lover, coffee drinker, animal saver, hubby snuggler, race addict, full time working 31 year old living in cleveland
View my complete profile

Marathons so far

  • Sept 2012 - Corning, NY - TBD
  • April 2012 - Louisville, KY - TBD
  • Sept 2011 - Erie PA - 4:25
  • June 2011 - South Bend IN - 5 hrs+ (it was 98 degrees!)
  • Dec 2010 - Rehoboth Beach DE - 4:26:06
  • Nov 2010 - Huntington WV - 4:11:44
  • Oct 2009 - Towpath - Cleveland area OH - 4:30:35

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews