Friday, December 14, 2007
Well this week kind of went off the tracks exercise wise, but I’m not going to whine. So, I only worked out 4 hours, so what. We all deserve a break – repeat, repeat, repeat. Back on the horse tomorrow with a nice hilly 12 mile run with Chris and Abbie. Abbie and I both signed up for the Buckeye half, so I am glad to have someone out there suffering with me! Speaking of suffering, is it 5pm yet?

Last night was nice. Gary and I went to Alladin’s and had a yummy meal and then walked to get some gelato, which is basically crack. Clevelanders if you have never been to La Gelatoria on Fairmount hill (there’s one at legacy village now too), abandon what you are doing and run there right now, you will not find a better tasty treat. I had all the good intentions of swimming this morning, yet didn’t do it. See above, not going to beat myself up, not gonna do it. I am going to go out on lunch and try and complete my xmas shopping. Tonight probably holds a rousing scrabble battle and more planet earth. Tomorrow run, go out for G’s b-day with his mom (she’s buying him cross country skiis), Sunday yoga and swim and short run. Super exciting life I know! Have a good weekend bloggy friends.


Breakfast – piece of rye toast, veggy chicken patty
Lunch –salad bar and quiche from ruby tuesdays - best salad bar around, zuchinni, edamame, peas, beets, need I say more
Dinner –
Snack – Clif kid Z bar, apple, sensible food dried sweet corn (this stuff is good holmes!)

1 comments:

kodiacbear said...

He's getting cross country skis and gets to go rock climbing?? Yee Haa!!

About Me

My Photo
Mnowac
distance runner attempting to run a marathon in every state, vegetarian foodie, mediocre triathlete, sucky swimmer, mommy to Harper, tea lover, coffee drinker, animal saver, hubby snuggler, race addict, full time working 31 year old living in cleveland
View my complete profile

Marathons so far

  • Sept 2012 - Corning, NY - TBD
  • April 2012 - Louisville, KY - TBD
  • Sept 2011 - Erie PA - 4:25
  • June 2011 - South Bend IN - 5 hrs+ (it was 98 degrees!)
  • Dec 2010 - Rehoboth Beach DE - 4:26:06
  • Nov 2010 - Huntington WV - 4:11:44
  • Oct 2009 - Towpath - Cleveland area OH - 4:30:35

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews